Monday 10 July 2017

Bright and Zingy 2nd birthday cutie....

Image- Twins at 2.
(...I only used one!!!)

Good morning everyone!!

I'm in with a make for you this morning sharing a card I made using the Twins at 2 image from Mo's Digital Pencil. It is soooo good that this image comes with 2 separate little girls that you can merge together because for this card I only needed one!!

It is for the birthday of a little girl that I don't know very well but often see around and the other day I saw her walking with her Daddy with her dolls pushchair so I just had to use this image! I merged a little number 2 onto the little heart shaped handbag she is carrying as it was Phoebe's 2nd birthday that my BF needed the card for. Too cute!! I love the way I coloured her trousers too! just 3 colours in lines but so effective.

My BF said that Phoebe's mum loves bright colours so I went for one of my favourite paper pads ever, American Crafts My Girl. It has the cutest mix of zingy prints and colour combo's in there and I knew they would be perfect for the way I had coloured up my image (...yup...one day I will learn to pick the papers first!! bwah ha ha ha!!!).

Right, I had better go. I need to eat my breakfast and then get the last coat of paint done in our En Suite bathroom before the school run!! Then I need to do another couple of coats in our bedroom but it looks so fresh and lovely when its newly painted I don't mind one little bit, it's like crafting on my bedroom walls!!! he he!!!

Thank you for popping in, hugs Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)